Updated May 28, 2019
- All bows, including crossbows, re-curve and compound bows are allowed.
- No firearms of any kind allowed.
- Target and field points only.
- Broadheads or hunting points are allowed on designated targets only.
- Paper targets only.
- Targets must be placed in the center of the frame.
- No glass, tin cans, bottles etc
- 3-D targets are not to be moved under any circumstances or they will be removed from the field.
D. General Rules
- No one is allowed down range until the range is declared all clear.
- No smoking is allowed on the archery range.
- Eye and ear protection is not required equipment on the archery range.
- No cutting or any tools are to be used on targets for the removal of arrows.
- The arrow points must be of the same diameter as the arrow shaft.
- No defacing of targets or any other property.
- No drawing of any bows with an arrow unless the bow is pointed down range.
- The range will be closed during work parties.
- No shooting arrows at the knife-throwing station
- Shooting across the road is prohibited. All archers are to shoot from the designated shooting stations only.
E. Ceasefire Procedures
- Contact all archers explain to them that you need to do a cease fire to retrieve arrows or fix a target etc.
- Make sure they understand and all shooting has stopped.
- There is to be no shooting during this time. When the stations are finished a red flag will be put up during a ceasefire until we get power to run a ceasefire light.