New Member Orientation Signup
Registration for the June 12th Orientation class is closed
The next Orientation Class will be July 10, 2022. Signup is not yet available for the July 10th class.
- Last Updated: April, 27 2022 02:46: PM April, 27 2022 02:46: PM
The newer indoor range will be closed Wednesday May 4 and Thursday May 5 from 7AM to 5 PM for roofing work. The range will be open after 5 PM. The old range will remain open.
The outdoor ranges will be closed Friday for roofing work, and again on Monday if work is not completed. The ranges will be open during the weekend.
In addition to the roofing work, all buildings and the outdoor pavilions will undergo exterior painting during the next few weeks. Ranges will remain open during painting.
- Last Updated: January, 20 2022 01:21: PM January, 20 2022 01:21: PM
Range officer coverage throughout the past summer has been excellent. Additional range officers are always welcome and needed to ensure that our outdoor ranges are open. Persons interested should email the club.
RANGE OFFICER CERTIFICATION
Please check here for the next NRA Range Safety Officer certification class. The date is not yet announced.
- Last Updated: October, 05 2021 12:41: PM October, 05 2021 12:41: PM
Eye and Ear protection are required on all firing lines.
Only one guest is allowed per month. Guest must be signed in and wear Visitor Badge while on premises. Members must wear their badge in a visible manner while on club property.
- Last Updated: October, 05 2021 12:46: PM October, 05 2021 12:46: PM
Anyone with a 22 caliber semiauto pistol is welcome to join. Everyone shoots. Team scores are recorded for the top five shooters for competition, but EVERYONE shoots. Home and away meets are on Thursday nights.
See our web site under Activities – Pistol Team for schedules and additional information.
- Last Updated: September, 16 2021 11:47: AM September, 16 2021 11:47: AM
The Juniors program will resume Friday September 17th.
- Last Updated: July, 12 2021 08:44: AM July, 12 2021 08:44: AM
As of May 29, 2021, restriction regarding masks and covid guidelines have been relaxed. Masks are no longer required. While this is the first step to getting back to normal, we ask that you:
- Do not come to the club if you have been in close proximity to any person who has been sick in the past seven days.
- Do not come to the club if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have a fever.
- Please wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid handshaking.
- Last Updated: March, 16 2021 06:38: PM March, 16 2021 06:38: PM
The club is investigating the possibility of constructing a new building and/or renovating the existing older clubhouse and range. We are looking for persons who might be of assistance to the club.
Architects, engineers, persons experienced in planning, construction, and permitting of such projects are encouraged to contact the club. Information will be passed on to the planning board.
- Last Updated: January, 20 2022 01:26: PM January, 20 2022 01:26: PM
The BRPC executive board desires to start and maintain a Talent Bank. Persons who would like to assist the club should email your interest and area of expertise.
Likewise, we are looking for persons who would like to volunteer or bid on work at the club.
Upcoming projects include:
- Indoor lighting for ranges
- Roof repairs
- Renovation of old range bathrooms
- Indoor range baffle repairs
The club also needs one or more persons to assist with the updating and transfer of data to our MS Access system. Knowledge and experience are necessary.
- Last Updated: May, 24 2022 08:14: AM May, 24 2022 08:14: AM
A $20 late fee is now due for payments.
Badges will not be re-activated if late fee is not paid.
Please note that the club office will be open Sunday mornings between 9 and noon beginning in January.
Dues are as follows:
- Regular Membership ................................................ $125.00 + $20.00 Late Fee = $145
- Spouse (Must be a current Member)..........................$ 25.00 + 20.00 Late Fee = $45
- Retired Membership.................................................. $ 65.00 + $20.00 Late Fee = $85
10 yrs of continual membership, age 65, and retired (no work)
(The E Board must certify Retirement.)
Dues may be paid:
- By Mailing to the Club at:
Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club
P.O. Box 850024
Braintree, MA 02185-0024
- Drop in the Treasurer's Lock Box
at the Club (Checks only. No envelopes.)
**Please write your badge number on check**
- Pay in Person
Any Sunday morning, beginning in January, between 9 AM and Noon through March 27, 2022
Failure to pay by March 31, 2022 will result in de-activation of your badge
and the assessment of late fees ($10 per month).