Online Dues Payment for 2023 is available. Due by March 31st.
Click here to pay online. (Please have your badge number ready)
- Last Updated: March, 29 2023 06:49: PM March, 29 2023 06:49: PM
Outdoor ranges will have sporadic closure, however we are making every effort to keep them open when work is not being performed.
We expect them to be open the week of 3/27 through 3/31 after 2 PM.
NEW RANGE IS OPEN
- Last Updated: March, 29 2023 06:47: PM March, 29 2023 06:47: PM
The new range is open. Floor sealing of range will not occur until April.
LAST CHANCE TO PAY DUES
- Last Updated: March, 29 2023 06:50: PM March, 29 2023 06:50: PM
Last chance to pay dues. Deadline is March 31.
Click here to pay online. Please have your badge number ready.
MEMBER’S MEETING April 10
- Last Updated: March, 20 2023 12:45: PM March, 20 2023 12:45: PM
The next member’s meeting will be Monday April 10th at 7 PM. Member’s meetings are the second Monday of each month.
FIREARM LAW SEMINAR
- Last Updated: March, 20 2023 12:46: PM March, 20 2023 12:46: PM
RANGE OFFICERS NEEDED 2023
- Last Updated: March, 20 2023 12:55: PM March, 20 2023 12:55: PM
Range officer coverage throughout the past summer has been excellent. Additional range officers are always welcome and needed to ensure that our outdoor ranges are open. Persons interested should email the club.
RANGE OFFICER CERTIFICATION
Please check here for the next NRA Range Safety Officer certification class. The date is not yet announced.
- Last Updated: October, 05 2021 12:41: PM October, 05 2021 12:41: PM
Eye and Ear protection are required on all firing lines.
Only one guest is allowed per month. Guest must be signed in and wear Visitor Badge while on premises. Members must wear their badge in a visible manner while on club property.
Pistol Team is Looking for New Members
- Last Updated: September, 22 2022 12:07: PM September, 22 2022 12:07: PM
Anyone with a 22 caliber semiauto pistol is welcome to join. Everyone shoots. Team scores are recorded for the top five shooters for competition, but EVERYONE shoots. Home and away meets are on Thursday nights.
See our web site under Activities – Pistol Team for schedules and additional information.
See also: Rifle Team Schedule
- Last Updated: January, 20 2022 01:26: PM January, 20 2022 01:26: PM
The BRPC executive board desires to start and maintain a Talent Bank. Persons who would like to assist the club should email your interest and area of expertise.
Likewise, we are looking for persons who would like to volunteer or bid on work at the club.
Upcoming projects include:
- Indoor lighting for ranges
- Roof repairs
- Renovation of old range bathrooms
- Indoor range baffle repairs
The club also needs one or more persons to assist with the updating and transfer of data to our MS Access system. Knowledge and experience are necessary.
Range officers are always needed (read more)