New Member Orientation Signup
Registration for the February 13, 2022 Orientation Class is FULL.
Please return to this page to check for availability.
- Last Updated: 04 January 2022 04 January 2022
Prospective members MUST register electronically in order to join the club.
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE ATTENDING A NEW MEMBER’S SEMINAR. PERSONS WHO DO NOT REGISTER ELECTRONICALLY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE ORIENTATION.
(Scroll to bottom for electronic form. Visible only when registration is open.)
New Member Application Procedure
- Applicants must REGISTER ON LINE AND SELECT CLASS DATE.
Spouses must register online separately, with different email addresses.
- DOWNLOAD and FILL OUT HARD COPY APPLICATION
- Download the PDF application at Forms/BRPC Application.pdf
- Print out and complete this hard copy Application.
- Sign the hard copy and bring it to your Orientation.
- YOU CANNOT MAIL OR EMAIL the COMPLETED HARD COPY APPLICATON.
You must bring the signed hard copy to your Orientation Class.
- To Select Orientation Date
Fill out online Member Orientation Form below (when available).
Select date of orientation meeting from the drop-down list.
- Include LTC and/or FID License numbers
- Submit completed online form. This notifies BRPC immediately.
- Applicant will select the (available) new member’s orientation class date to attend.
- When the class is full, confirmation will be sent to you acknowledging your reservation.
- A week before the meeting, you will receive an email with info and the dollar amout you owe for pro-rated dues.
- Bring completed application (filled-out hard copy PDF) and firearms license (if applicable) to assigned class.
- Classes are about 3 hours and are held at the club and begin promptly at 8:30 AM on the assigned date.
- Payment must be made at the class by check or cash.
Please do not mail it in. Bring it to the orientation with you.
No Credit cards are accepted.
- Membership dues schedule:
Please note the amounts due, based on the month of your Orientation Date:
Jan Dues $125 plus $75 initiation fee
Feb Dues $125 plus $75 initiation fee
Mar Dues $125 plus $75 initiation fee
April Dues $125 plus $75 initiation fee
May Dues $100 plus $75 initiation fee
June Dues $100 plus $75 initiation fee
July Dues $100 plus $75 initiation fee
Aug No Class
Sept Dues $75 plus $75 initiation fee
Oct Dues $75 plus $75 initiation fee
Nov Dues $75 plus $75 initiation fee
Dec No Class
- Last Updated: 20 January 2022 20 January 2022
2022 dues are due by 3/31/2022.
(Online payments must be paid only one badge per transaction.
Payments for Spouses must be entered under each Spouse's badge number.)
Please note that the club office will be open Sunday mornings between 9 and noon beginning in January.
Dues are as follows:
- Regular Membership ................................................ $125.00
- Spouse (Must be a current Member)..........................$ 25.00
- Retired Membership
10 yrs of continual membership, age 65, and retired (no work)..... $65.00
(The E Board must certify Retirement.)
Dues may be paid:
- By Mailing to the Club at:
Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club
P.O. Box 850024
Braintree, MA 02185-0024
- Drop in the Treasurer's Lock Box
at the Club (Checks only. No envelopes.)
**Please write your badge number on check**
- Pay in Person
Any Sunday morning, beginning in January, between 9 AM and Noon through March 27, 2022.
- OnLine Dues Payment
On line Dues payment is available as of January 3, 2022. Information will be available on this page in the Dues section of the web site at https://brp.org/membership/dues
Please have your badge number ready before renewing, as you will need to enter this accurately twice during the online payment process.
Click here to Pay Dues Online
Failure to pay by March 31, 2022 will result in de-activation of your badge
and the assessment of late fees ($10 per month).