Membership meetings are the second Monday of each month. If a holiday, meeting is the following Monday.
Prospective members MUST register electronically in order to join the club.
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE ATTENDING A NEW MEMBER’S SEMINAR. PERSONS WHO DO NOT REGISTER ELECTRONICALLY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE ORIENTATION.
New Member Application Procedure
- Applicants must register online and complete a hard copy.
- Please also download the PDF application at Forms/BRPC Application.pdf
- Print out and complete this Application. Sign the hard copy and bring it to your Orientation.
- To Select Orientation Date
Fill out Application. Select date of orientation meeting from the drop-down list. This notifies BPRC immediately
- Include LTC and/or FID License numbers
- Submit completed form. This notifies BRPC immediately.
- Applicant will receive an email with a copy of the information submitted.
- Applicant may also PRINT OUT this email and keep the hard copy.
- Applicant will be assigned a new member’s orientation class date to attend.
- Moments after registering, you will receive a letter acknowledging your reservation.
- A week before the meeting, you will receive an email with info and the dollar about you owe for dues.
- Bring completed application (filled-out PDF) and firearms license (if applicable) to assigned class.
- Classes are held at the club and begin promptly at 8:30 AM on the assigned date.
- Payment must be made at the class by check or cash.
Please do not mail it in. Bring it to the orientation with you.
No Credit cards are accepted.