New Member Orientation Signup
Registration for the June 11th Orientation class is closed.
The next Orientation Class will be July 9, 2023.
Signup open: Tuesday June 20th at 8:00 AM.
2023 Dues After May 31st
- Last Updated: June, 01 2023 10:20: AM June, 01 2023 10:20: AM
Persons who have not paid dues by May 31st, 2023 will have to re-join.
Current dues are:
- Senior Member - $150.00 + 25.00 late fee = $175.00
- Spousal Member $50.00 + 25.00 late fee = $75.00
- Retired Member - $75.00 + 25.00 late fee = $100.00
10 yrs of continual membership, age 65, and retired (no work)
(The E Board must certify Retirement.)
- Life Member- $0.00
- Last Updated: February, 21 2023 08:50: AM February, 21 2023 08:50: AM
Prospective members MUST register electronically in order to join the club.
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE ATTENDING A NEW MEMBER’S SEMINAR. PERSONS WHO DO NOT REGISTER ELECTRONICALLY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE ORIENTATION.
(Scroll to bottom for electronic signup form. Visible only when registration is open.)
New Member Application Procedure
- Applicants must REGISTER ON LINE AND SELECT CLASS DATE.
Spouses must register online separately, with different email addresses.
- DOWNLOAD and FILL OUT HARD COPY APPLICATION
- Download the PDF application at Forms/BRPC Application.pdf
- Print out and complete this hard copy Application.
- Sign the hard copy and bring it to your Orientation.
- YOU CANNOT MAIL OR EMAIL the COMPLETED HARD COPY APPLICATON.
You must bring the signed hard copy to your Orientation Class.
- To Select Orientation Date
Fill out online Member Orientation Form below (when available).
Select date of orientation meeting from the drop-down list.
- Include LTC and/or FID License numbers
- Submit completed online form. This notifies BRPC immediately.
- Applicant will select the (available) new member’s orientation class date to attend.
- When the class is full, confirmation will be sent to you acknowledging your reservation.
- A week before the meeting, you will receive an email with info and the dollar amout you owe for pro-rated dues.
- Bring completed application (filled-out hard copy PDF) and firearms license (if applicable) to assigned class.
- Classes are about 3 hours and are held at the club and begin promptly at 8:30 AM on the assigned date.
- Payment must be made at the class by check or cash.
Please do not mail it in. Bring it to the orientation with you.
No Credit cards are accepted.
- Membership dues schedule:
Please note the amounts due, based on the month of your Orientation Date:
Jan Dues $150 plus $100 initiation fee
Feb Dues $150 plus $100 initiation fee
Mar Dues $150 plus $100 initiation fee
April Dues $150 plus $100 initiation fee
May Dues $125 plus $100 initiation fee
June Dues $125 plus $100 initiation fee
July Dues $125 plus $100 initiation fee
Aug No Class
Sept Dues $100 plus $100 initiation fee
Oct Dues $100 plus $100 initiation fee
Nov Dues $100 plus $100 initiation fee
Dec No Class