New Member Orientation Signup
Registration for the June 11th Orientation class is closed.
The next Orientation Class will be July 9, 2023.
Signup open: Tuesday June 20th at 8:00 AM.
SWAP MEET REMINDER Saturday, May 20
- Last Updated: May, 17 2023 12:17: PM May, 17 2023 12:17: PM
The club is planning a Swap Meet for this Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 8 AM to 1 PM in the new clubhouse.
Tables will be provided at no charge. Bring firearm/shooting/hunting related items to sell or trade.
Set up by 8 AM.
Breakfast will be available for a nominal cost.
- Last Updated: May, 04 2023 10:47: AM May, 04 2023 10:47: AM
Construction on the outdoor middle range should be completed this week.
The pistol range is open as is the rifle range.
A camera is being installed which will allow members to view whether the outdoor ranges have range officers present and are open or closed. The camera will be able to be viewed on the web site and should be operational by the end of May.
Member’s Meeting May 8 at 7PM
- Last Updated: May, 04 2023 10:48: AM May, 04 2023 10:48: AM
Member’s meetings are held the second Monday of every month. The next meeting is May 8 at 7 PM. A quorum is necessary to conduct business. Dinner is served at 6 PM.
Ancient & Honorable Artillery Co. Fall Shoot
- Last Updated: May, 04 2023 10:51: AM May, 04 2023 10:51: AM
Ancient & Honorable Artillery Co. Fall Shoot is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, 2023.
Ranges closed in the morning. Ranges will open at 2 PM on the day of the shoot.
Second Amendment Sisters Annual Shoot
- Last Updated: May, 04 2023 10:50: AM May, 04 2023 10:50: AM
The Second Amendment Sisters Annual Shoot is scheduled for Saturday, October 14th 2023.
FIREARM LAW SEMINAR
- Last Updated: March, 20 2023 12:46: PM March, 20 2023 12:46: PM
RANGE OFFICERS NEEDED 2023
- Last Updated: March, 20 2023 12:55: PM March, 20 2023 12:55: PM
Range officer coverage throughout the past summer has been excellent. Additional range officers are always welcome and needed to ensure that our outdoor ranges are open. Persons interested should email the club.
RANGE OFFICER CERTIFICATION
Please check here for the next NRA Range Safety Officer certification class. The date is not yet announced.
- Last Updated: October, 05 2021 12:41: PM October, 05 2021 12:41: PM
Eye and Ear protection are required on all firing lines.
Only one guest is allowed per month. Guest must be signed in and wear Visitor Badge while on premises. Members must wear their badge in a visible manner while on club property.
Pistol Team is Looking for New Members
- Last Updated: September, 22 2022 12:07: PM September, 22 2022 12:07: PM
Anyone with a 22 caliber semiauto pistol is welcome to join. Everyone shoots. Team scores are recorded for the top five shooters for competition, but EVERYONE shoots. Home and away meets are on Thursday nights.
See our web site under Activities – Pistol Team for schedules and additional information.
See also: Rifle Team Schedule
- Last Updated: January, 20 2022 01:26: PM January, 20 2022 01:26: PM
The BRPC executive board desires to start and maintain a Talent Bank. Persons who would like to assist the club should email your interest and area of expertise.
Likewise, we are looking for persons who would like to volunteer or bid on work at the club.
Upcoming projects include:
- Indoor lighting for ranges
- Roof repairs
- Renovation of old range bathrooms
- Indoor range baffle repairs
The club also needs one or more persons to assist with the updating and transfer of data to our MS Access system. Knowledge and experience are necessary.
Range officers are always needed (read more)