- Last Updated: 09 December 2019 09 December 2019
2020 dues are due and must be paid by 3/31/2020.
Please note that the club office will be open Sunday mornings between 9 and 11:30 AM.
Dues are as follows:
- Regular Membership ................................................................ $125.00
- Spouse (Must be a current Member).......................................... $25.00
- Retired Membership
10 yrs of continual membership, age 65, and retired (no work)..... $65.00
(The E Board must certify Retirement.)
Dues may be paid:
- By Mailing to the Club at:
Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club
P.O. Box 850024
Braintree, MA 02185-0024
- Drop in the Treasurer's Lock Box
at the Club (Checks only. No envelopes.)
- Pay in Person
Any Sunday morning between 9 AM and Noon through March 29, 2020.
**Please write your badge number on check**
Failure to pay by March 31 will result in de-activation of your badge
and the assessment of late fees ($10 per month).
- Last Updated: 10 September 2019 10 September 2019
The club would like to maintain an instructors list.
The Club allows members who are certified instructors to use the ranges for instructional purposes. In order to be able to instruct at the Club members must:
- Provide the club with their instruction certificates and state police certification.
- You must also submit your certificate of insurance naming the club as an “additional insured”.
- You must include your contact information including cell phone number.
This requested information MUST be brought to the club during an executive board or members meeting. Instructors who fail to follow these requirements will not be allowed to instruct. Violations of this rule will result in immediate dismissal from the club.
Instructors who would like to be on the list for referrals should notify the club via the club web site at Send Email to BRPC.
- Last Updated: 12 December 2018 12 December 2018
The BRPC executive board desires to start and maintain a Talent Bank. Persons who would like to assist the club should email your interest and area of expertise.
Likewise, we are looking for persons who would like to volunteer or bid on work at the club.
Upcoming projects include:
- Indoor lighting for ranges
- Roof repairs
- Renovation of old range bathrooms
- Indoor range baffle repairs
The club also needs one or more persons to assist with the website (updating) and transfer of data to our access system. Knowledge and experience are necessary.