The club has been re-opened since May 25 with certain restrictions in accordance with the state mandated guidelines and in an effort to insure the safety, health and well-being of our members and in an effort to limit potential exposure to Covid-19. The executive board has upgraded the club rules to allow guest as follows.
GUESTS will be allowed. One shooting guest per month will be strictly enforced. Guests must fill out the guest register. Visitor badges must be worn by guests while on the premises. See Guest Policy.
Instructors may bring one person at a time for live fire and qualification only. No class room instructions are allowed. Instructors may bring more than one student per month for live fire and qualification only. All students must fill out the guest book. Instructors must maintain a list of all students who come on to the club property to include contact information. Visitor badges must be worn by students while on premises.
- All members must wear badges in a visible manner.
- Safe distancing must be maintained and persons on the property may be limited.
- No more than 10 persons at a time are allowed inside any building or indoor range. Social Distancing must be maintained.
- No meetings will be held at the club until further notice.
- The juniors and the JROTC will be suspended until further notice.
- Members are required to use shooting positions as marked only.
- Protective masks must be worn when inside any building at all times and outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained. Persons that fail to adhere to any of these rules will be asked to leave the property. Members are not allowed to congregate in any building.
- Range officers must be present for shooting to occur on the outdoor ranges and all club rules will be strictly enforced
- Hand sanitizer station will be provided for each building.
- Cleaning will be conducted on a more regular basis to include the wiping with disinfectant of all hard surfaces in range and bathrooms. Disinfectant will be available for member’s use.
- The gun cleaning area will be closed. No gun cleaning will be allowed on the premises.
- No food or beverage consumption is allowed on the premises.
Updated information will be posted on our web site.