In accordance with the Governor’s recent re-opening phasing orders the club will re-open May 25, 2020 at noon with certain state mandated guidelines in effect.
While we recognize that shooting ranges are allowed to open in the first phase on May 18th it is necessary for the club to prepare the facility and put in place the required guidelines. Opening will therefore be May 25th.
In an effort to insure the safety, health and well-being of our members, and in an effort to limit potential exposure to Covid-19 the following will be strictly enforced.
- NO GUESTS will be allowed until further notice. No use of the club for instructional purposes of students will be allowed.
- Use of the club will be restricted to members only. Badges must be worn and visible.
- Safe distancing must be maintained and persons on the property may be limited.
- No more than 10 persons at a time are allowed inside any building or indoor range. Social Distancing must be maintained.
- No meetings will be held at the club through the summer.
- The juniors and the JROTC will be suspended until further notice.
- Members are required to use shooting positions as marked only.
- Protective masks must be worn when inside any building at all times and outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained. Persons that fail to adhere to any of these rules will be asked to leave the property. Members are not allowed to congregate in any building.
- Range officers must be present for shooting to occur on the outdoor ranges and all club rules will be strictly enforced.
- Hand sanitizer station will be provided for each building.
- Cleaning will be conducted on a more regular basis to include the wiping with disinfectant of all hard surfaces in range and bathrooms. Disinfectant will be available for member’s use.
- The gun cleaning area will be closed. No gun cleaning will be allowed on the premises.
- No food or beverage consumption is allowed on the premises.
It is the Executive Board's goal to keep the club open and operational for use by our members in the days to come. Maintaining a safe environment is paramount. If, however, these rules are not followed, we will be forced to close.
Note** New baffles are currently being installed on the Rifle Range and although we expect the Rifle range to be open by May 25, it may not be completed and therefore the Rifle Range may not be open at that time.
Updated information will be posted on our web site.