In light of the COVID 19 (Coronavirus) and the recent declaration of a state of emergency by Governor Baker activities at the club will be limited as follows:
- The Junior’s program will be suspended through April.
- The Air Force Junior ROTC program will be suspended through April.
- The April Member’s Meeting will be cancelled.
- All team events are cancelled through the end of April.
- Second Amendment Sisters shoot cancelled through the end of April.
Additionally, persons who have travelled outside of the United Sates recently and /or are experiencing any illness or symptoms associated with the Covid 19 virus should not visit the club. It is recommended that persons should avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing and sneezing, the World Health Organization says. Other symptoms of this coronavirus include fever and shortness of breath.
Additional information can be found at: